June is the time summer plans are made. School is out and vacations are taken. For those of you that find the vacation hot spots are overcrowded and unappealing, here are some great affordable ways to enjoy some quality summer time at home:
- Order in a chef to cook up a gourmet meal for your family and friends.
- Be a tourist in your home town. Check out your local entertainment book, it is full of 2 for 1 deals and many other discounts.
- Start a club such as a hiking club or gardening club or whatever hobbies you want to develop. Your imagination is the limit.
- Buy, rent, or borrow a bike. So many great places to explore that cars can’t access and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
- Check with your movie rental shop if they offer deals for a volume discount. If so, grab a few and have a movie festival. Take it one step further by setting up the festival out in your yard.
If your summer plans involve a possible new home, give us a call. We will gladly answer any questions about the market value of your current home and we will provide assistance with finding the perfect new home for you.